Can i fit this tailight to my fz1n?

Should be no problem. I did a similar one in mine recently. Look for the thread on doing the install without removing the entire tail section.

It's really pretty easy. All I removed was my fender eliminator bolts, the push locks holding the under tail section on, the snap in center piece that wraps around the center of the tail light, and the three screws holding the tail light in. Quick and easy.

I'm not sure if the S uses the same lens assembly as the N. It would make sense that they do, but I know the tail is different between the 2 models. It would be worth looking further in to before you pull the proverbial trigger.

OOPS. Guess I missed the naked part. Sorry.

Just look up the parts on a parts sight, like Bike Bandit or such, and compare part numbers.

I can't imagine they would redesign something as standard as the tail light from the naked to the front fairing style.
It's almost funny that some moronic things people do surprise me though.

I'm guessing the lights are the same physical size, but the center screw mounting stud is moved 3mm down or up to accommodate a reverse engineered airflow to cool the blinker relay .0003 tenths of a degree to compensate for how differently the air flows through a naked bike as opposed to a bike with the front fairing.

OOPS. Guess I missed the naked part. Sorry.

Just look up the parts on a parts sight, like Bike Bandit or such, and compare part numbers.

I can't imagine they would redesign something as standard as the tail light from the naked to the front fairing style.
It's almost funny that some moronic things people do surprise me though.

I'm guessing the lights are the same physical size, but the center screw mounting stud is moved 3mm down or up to accommodate a reverse engineered airflow to cool the blinker relay .0003 tenths of a degree to compensate for how differently the air flows through a naked bike as opposed to a bike with the front fairing.

ok thx bro..but i already bought the item.:doh2:
i hope it fits.nvm ill work something out.:wilynily:

Back