Can I borrow a stock gen 2 seat?

schleppy

I'm sending my seat off to be redone, and I was wondering if anyone near northeast MA would lend me a stock Gen 2 seat for a few days? I'd like to keep my downtime to a minimum.

Thanks all!

Wish I had a spare. Top Saddlery has you ship yours back in trade or pay a small fortune to buy their seat pans. :eek5: ;) JOTR now has a spare... He's doing well with the Sargent seats!

I think the Sargent may not be right for me. I've heard bigger guys don't get along with it.

The local play may only take a day or so. Maybe I'll just say eff it and drop it off.

I think the Sargent may not be right for me. I've heard bigger guys don't get along with it.

The local play may only take a day or so. Maybe I'll just say eff it and drop it off.

No no no.... ;) I meant, he's got the Sargent seats and is happy with them thus has his stock seats sitting around doing nothing. He might be willing to ship his to you for use. :cheers:

Yeah if you want to pay for shipping I would be happy to send it to you. Or add 50.00 to the shipping and you could have a stocker just in case the reforming doesn't work out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back