Call of Duty

x box360 modern warfare
gamertag: LuicifersArmy

sometimes lags like crazy when hosted by your servers over there. still whoop ass ......lol:hook2:

Console first person shooters suck.
I rock th pc games.

:+2:

I'm a PC gamer and almost exclusive with FPS games. I've been playing CoD and every version of it. I was a alpha and beta tester for the original CoD and UO. :D ALWAYS was Forrest Gump in the game but WAW wouldn't let me take that name! So, I'm known as DeltaFarce now. :icon_beer:

I use to PC game as well (Unreal, HalfLife and what not.) But, Console FPS's are catching up big time. I really enjoy the atmosphere and play of CoD on Xbox. Plus, it's not as hardcore as PC games. Console games I can pull family into and make it an event after work. Both my brothers (One in Maine, One in Colorado) jump on and it's good to talk and game with them. Where as if it was a PC, they'd be totally out.

Gamertag(s)

Xbox Live: "BDazzler"

PSN: "B-Dazzler" (with out the dash wasn't available :()

I don't even care what the Wii number is...

If you like gaming, there's a great community called Platform Nation. Platform Nation is a collaboration of several gaming podcasts who decided it would be best for our gamers, the podcasters and the rest of the gaming community if they came together to share efforts. Together we have a larger vo[/url]) and a great forum too.

This site is a collection of podcasts and people that like to game.

Check it out. See you online :)

PS Please feel free to send me a friends request (Xbox list may be full, but I'm sure I can clear a spot or 2, but my PSN list is very sparse), but please send a message with it telling me you are from the FZ1 forums... Thanks

Last edited:
I actually just purchased COD: Modern Warfare for the Wii.

Makes me sick as a dog! Terrible motion sickness! Played it for 10 minutes, had to turn it off.

How is it that I can run track days at Barber, VIR, Roebling Road, etc, but a video game is more than I can handle???

I'm so lame!

b

Back