Byciclers versus FZ1 on roundabout=1-0

I never understood why bikes were allowed on major roads but not allowed on sidewalks here. It makes absolutely no sense. A pedestrian vs. a bicycle will fair far better than a bicycle vs. a motorcycle or car. Side walks are already under utilized. Get the bikes off the streets!

In Calgary we have one of the largest networks of paved bicycle paths anywhere. On the major roads through town vehicles incapable of 40 mph are forbidden, ie; farm equipment and bicycles, etc. Two of only a few sensible things that city council ever did.:stunta]:

Sorry! Count me out of that one. It's too friggin hot to ride here period! I still haven't gotten my mesh jacket yet.

Man I couldn't believe how hot it was here today. Don't remember temperatures like this in a long time. I rode on Sunday with my new mesh jacket and let me tell you the morning was fine, but coming home in the afternoon was unbearable even on the highway. I guess it was around 95-96° F, but the humidity was pretty high. I got the Firstgear Mesh-Tex 3.0 Jacket in red and black on closeout for $80.

Man I couldn't believe how hot it was here today. Don't remember temperatures like this in a long time. I rode on Sunday with my new mesh jacket and let me tell you the morning was fine, but coming home in the afternoon was unbearable even on the highway. I guess it was around 95-96° F, but the humidity was pretty high. I got the Firstgear Mesh-Tex 3.0 Jacket in red and black on closeout for $80.

Thanks "T", maybe you can tell me who you used and what size you bought. It will give me a better idea if I decide to buy online. Thanks.:Rockon:

Back