Brand new FZ-1 stock parts

I have a 2007 FZ-1 that I bought new and had a tinted wind screen, custom exhaust and fender eliminator kit put on when I purchased it. I kept these parts for a long time thinking I might need them, but to be honest they are just taking up space in my garage. These 3 items have never been used and are mint condition as you can see in the photos; I am asking $150 plus shipping for all 3 OBO! I live in St. Louis, MO. Needing some cash to buy some new fall riding gear.

FYI: I am on military orders right now and I will not get home until Sunday...

-Shannon

I will take $100.00 for just the exhaust, let me know if that still interests you?

Then I will check on shipping at UPS to that zip code and let you know...

Ouch....

I just dropped my windscreen in the garage when cleaning the bike after a track day. Aaaaarrrrrgg!!! Did some really bad things.... Willing to help a guy out with an OEM replacement? =) Let me know what you'd charge to ship to Canoga Park, CA - 91304. Thanks.

No, it was bought new in 2008. But the parts have never been used except for a few miles from the one and only test drive. They were immediately taken off before I signed the papers and drove it off the lot.

I still need to sell the exhaust and rear fender kit. Asking $100 for both shipped.

Back