Braking Her in

OK our rain had taken a break so I need to ride that new Fz1. Today would be some what ( spirited ). Living in hilly country I have what I call loop tracks so FUN was waiting. Was out and about for about 2 hrs and love it.

These bike ROCk, seen what I think I need but no room in the INN. I have been looking for this kinda ride for years.
002-4.jpg
[/IMG] Seen this on the way back.
003-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Took off for some more break in. Added some air to the tires. I had dropped a few pounds to see how it rode. 36-42 seems right, like it says. In the foot hills I wasn't so sure about all the dark clouds so my destination changed. Today was about cornering on this bike. I don't corner like my others. Maybe that Fat ass tire on the back. These stock skins suck, next year I'm changing to sticky. I got some good practice in and seen 4 cops. 3 were hiding and I'm glad I was behaving my self. 1, was coming at me. I was 50 in a 35, nice fast rollers, he pulls over hits his lights. I slow and rode on by. He just looked me like WTH I figured if he wanted me he could come get me. I just kept on going. Is 500 miles to soon for first oil change ? Any ways our weather SUCKS @$$.

Oh how I do love this Machine.
006-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I've went to a 16T and get all kinds of buzz in the grips, not a fan of that. That OEM 17T was made to eliminate it right ? Did the first oil change 700 miles. Reading about front end was outs. Not a fan of that, dropping the front a 1/4" or more will this help or worsen ?

Back