Boss brings new motorcycle to work

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRLagpnaUGg&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL232B18D94741D4A4]Boss arriving to work on new Harley. Crash 2.AVI - YouTube[/ame]

Sad, I see an accident in his future. Last year a friends coworker went out and bought himself a brand new Road King, took it for his second ride ever in his life, took a TO tight turn at 70 mph, hit the curb and died. There's still a gouge in the concrete curb where he hit. Take a class people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad, I see an accident in his future. Last year a friends coworker went out and bought himself a brand new Road King, took it for his second ride ever in his life, took a TO tight turn at 70 mph, hit the curb and died. There's still a gouge in the concrete curb where he hit. Take a class people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jees missy, you sucked the air right out of this one with that PSA! you are right though

What a douche. He pulls up and falls over, then walks over to the camera and smiles while others rush in to pick up the bike. Pick up your own damn bike, or at least help! :shaking head::disapproval:

What a douche. He pulls up and falls over, then walks over to the camera and smiles while others rush in to pick up the bike. Pick up your own damn bike, or at least help! :shaking head::disapproval:

That was my initial thought. I dumped my bike a few days after I got it by forgetting to put down the kick stand after I stopped and parked. I felt like an idiot, but I picked up my bike and corrected the issue. Have not done that since.

Shorty helmet......check
Canvas shoes......check
Forgetting to put feet down.....PRICELESS !!

I see it all the time, newbies on cruisers who have no idea how to do the easy stuff, like starting and stopping. Unfortunately they give all of us a bad name.

Last edited:
He didn't look like he belonged on that bike. Good thing he didn't hurt anything other than his pride.

It was funny, but I can't help feel just a tiny bit sorry for the guy. Another case of Bike before the skills, I agree with Missy; get lessons. They would be much cheaper than fixing bike parts and paying hospital bills.

Typical superior attitude of a small businessman/corporate geek. I see them all the time wearing the same polo shirts and repeating what each other says.

If he's the boss then we all know who those other guys are. I'm sure everyones workplace has them.

I showed this at work today and we all had a great laugh! He didn't seem the least bit concerned about the bike at all. He was too busy being embarassed. Of course as fate would happen, there was the table FULL of people on the right as he was coming down to see the entire episode. They need to have training wheels on bikes for people like that!:nana:

I showed this at work today and we all had a great laugh! He didn't seem the least bit concerned about the bike at all. He was too busy being embarassed. Of course as fate would happen, there was the table FULL of people on the right as he was coming down to see the entire episode. They need to have training wheels on bikes for people like that!:nana:

They do make training wheels for motorbikes, but just like helmets those who need them most just dont use them.

Back