BOM June '09

BOM June '09

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could do two and then a head-to-head for the two winners?

Dennis, is the Album voting mod installed here like on the FZ6 site?

It was....I don't know if it is disabled or he completely removed, and I don't have the rights to go makin those kinds of changes. So if you see him around on the FZ6 site, be so kind as to give him a heads up??

Adam

Adam, are you starting a new thread for the July voting?

I'll see if I can get Dennis to tell me about the Gallery voting. I do have admin rights in that module but I don't see anything about the voting.

I'm running with the thread until I can't keep up. So, to answer your question, Yes I'll be posting for July :D.

Adam

Last edited:
Eric, I also see from your profile, that you probably have more knowledge in your pinky about computers/forum software than I do. I'm still learning.....

Adam

:D Thanks Adam. Dennis said that he would either have to make me an admin or give you rights to the module but he also said it's not really user friendly.

As for my knowledge, Maybe, maybe not. ;) I once jokingly told my boss (a really GREAT boss!) that I cannot believe the company pays me this much to click "Next" all day. He paused and then said to me, "We don't pay you to click Next, we pay you because you know when NOT to click Next." :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

OK,

So depending upon what happens for this month:

Va_rider -- pending outcome in June
Enigma -- Pending outcome in June
FZ1riderNY
DenArnold
FZ1inNH
CrazyBiker

Past members include: Devilsyam, R1FSR, jlewis02 (recalling from memory and will update once verified)

If your submission did not win for the given month, you will be eligible to resubmit for a BOM voting in an upcoming month for the '09 year.

I'm still planning to keep it limited to 5 entrants, for the time being, until we have good member participation for bike submissions.

BroHay

hmmm... this month is coming down to the wire... not many votes.... what happens in the event of a tie?

Credits will be split amongst those tied.

As for Admin's BOM thread, I'll learn on that, but keep this one alive (so long as there continue to be submissions) to keep the option for credits to the winner.

Adam

Congratulations to Aaron and Billy for their submission to last months BOM, that resulted in a tie.

I'll sort through the carnage and deposit the correct prize into your accounts.

I'll also go to work on getting July's ready for an all member's only BOM thread (similar to the Gallery BOM, but alot easier to manage!....IMO)

Adam

Prizes have been awarded for June BOM...

FZ1riderNY and va_rider --tied so 750 deposited in each account
Enigma -- 250 deposited in account.

Back