Bohemian Racing? Heard of them?

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Has anyone tried these rearsets? Buy motorcycle performance parts accessories oakland california united states, Yoshimura, Leo Vince Two Brothers exhausts , clip-ons , magnesium forged aluminum wheels rearsets, sprockets, Pazzo CRG levers , Brembo Galfer calipers brake rotors , SS b

Inexpensive enough @ $220.00 a set, looks are good... Just don't know about the quality of the product or the company's REP.

Sets_CF_011.jpg

that almost looks like a carbon copy of the Gilles design...

I hate to say it... but when it comes to rearsets... they're chunks of metal... as long as the fitment is good.... there's not much else to go wrong... Looking at these... they appear to be quality... I wouldn't hesitate to try them out....

Eric,
Those look to be the Ottimoto branded ones. They're on eBay for the same price and some additional pictures on there as well. I do like that it keeps the shift rod through the frame like the stock setup. They look well made and it looks like it even has a provision for the rear brake light switch so you don't have to rig up a pressure sensitive one. Only thing that concerns me a bit are the heel guards. Seems like one unintended kick with the heel and they are gone :(

Thanks guys.

Tony, that looked the same to me as well but after looking at it, it's a pretty thick piece of CF and CF is supposed to be 10 times stronger than steel. :D

Thanks guys.

Tony, that looked the same to me as well but after looking at it, it's a pretty thick piece of CF and CF is supposed to be 10 times stronger than steel. :D

Yea, I guess you're probably right. It would probably take a deliberate kick to damage it. I actually thought about those before deciding to powder coat the stock ones. Was not sure how much the vibrations would increase since there is no rubber pad on the pegs.

I have a set on my CBR600F4i. Really nice rearsets. The only issue I had was that the bracket on the gearchange axle needed som machining to clear the engine case. It was made for race gearchange with 1st gear up, but I wanted it like std. They are made in China, as I understand they are copied from a Sato design.

Back