Blue Flame Carbon - Sorted!

Hi all,

Blue Flame carbon installed today - looks and sounds awesome! Am well pleased with it.

Whole operation took about an hour and like FZ1inNH a few posts ago, I found the cables were a bit of a pain but a bit of pleading and shouting and they came out in the end!

I was really srprised how much the stock rocket launcher / wheelie bin weighed. I am pleased to now banish it to the back of the garage!

Cheers all

Simon

It looks like it fits right in. Let us know how the carbon fibre holds up after a few thousand miles. I have about 1500 on my Suono and the resin seems to weep a bit round the edges because I can see it on the titanium that connects to the carbon. Not a big deal yet but it may be just a hint of what's coming.

Here is the vid

here it is as promised......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tfSBTDOkyQ]YouTube - Yamaha FZ1 with Blue Flame can[/ame]

Please note it was made very quickly and with tongue firmly in cheek!!! Oh - and the bike was outside my office today so couldn't give it too many beans for too long! You'll get the idea though....

what is it that you do that allows you to put such a high quality production together??

Like the pipe, unfortunately you weren't able to showcase it to the fullest extent....

BroHay

BroHay - It's 5 minutes with Adobe Premiere Elements. I could have done a much better job with it, obviously but it was only to give you an idea!

Coming soon is a two-camera on-board lap of a local circuit (Rockingham) from a recent track day. Production values will be quite a bit higher! Plus an on-board lap from our annual pilgrimage to the Nurburgring which is happening in August - assuming I can smuggle the camera through the start gates and do some quick GTE (Gaffer Tape Engineering)

DenArnold - you are obviously a gentleman of impeccable taste too! Rock on brother!

Cheers

Simon

I figured that adobe had a part in it. My computer experience, as of late, has been fighting with CAD software and my not getting it to do what I want it to do.

Maybe one day I'll get to play again.

Can't wait to see if you are successful on your top secret mission...

BroHay

BroHay - CAD sofware? Well out of my league! A bit of Photoshop and video editing and that's about it!

FZ1riderNY - ha ha! There will be several laps and my bum will be squeaking on every yard of the 12.7 miles! It's not called the Green Hell for nothing. If you ever get the opportunity.....DO IT! It's a totally awesome experience.

And those German beers...... :icon_beer:

Well, my time is coming with the creative suite from Adobe....and a host of other software that I don't have the time to "learn". Just have to fly by the seat of my pants...

Adam

Back