Black passenger mounts & pegs

I'm trying to black out some of the parts on my bike to give it a more cleaner look and was wondering if anybody had some black passenger mounts and pegs that they would want to swap for the aluminum ones or interested in selling the black mounts and pegs?

Thanks!

They disassemble pretty easy, I painted mine with rust-o-lem black enamel, but you can powder coat for a stronger finish. With a spray can, it will cost about $6 and about 20 minutes of work.

1391902_567839466622704_1964942250_n.jpg

I'm trying to black out some of the parts on my bike to give it a more cleaner look and was wondering if anybody had some black passenger mounts and pegs that they would want to swap for the aluminum ones or interested in selling the black mounts and pegs?

Thanks!

Whatever you decide choose the matte finish to match the frame. I've powdercoated mine and it's one of the best things i've done to my bike!

The 2010 came with black hangers, but silver pegs. I was going to powder coat the pegs black, but I never have a pillion anyway, so I bought a black exhaust hanger & replaced them.

Back