Bikers For Babies - Westchester, NY Ride

Anyone looking for a nice ride tomorrow and at the same time contributing to a good cause, just ride over to TGI Fridays on Route 119 in Tarrytown tomorrow morning. Sign-up is at 10am and kickstands up by 11am. Last year was great. I got to meet Dee Snyder (Twisted Sister), and rode with a bunch of great people. More than 75 cents of every dollar goes to help the babies in the March Of Dimes family. So if you have two wheels with a motor in between, come join us and have a great time!

View attachment 3298

Another Ride In The Books

The charity ride was a big success! At first glance this morning I thought that the turnout was very low. Probably due to the cloudy skies. Once we made it to West Haverstraw, there wound up being two groups instead of one. There must have been some latecomers to the meet up spot because after we filled 2/3rds of the parking lot, another large group pulled in. Once in, there wasn't a spot to be had! All in all it was a great ride, much faster paced than last year. As usual I have some pics and video of the event. I'll definitely be attending next year again.

Early in the morning it looked as though it would be a less than stellar turnout.
IMG_0217-1.jpg

My good friend Sal, and his buddy John were the guys I rode together with this year.
IMG_0218-1.jpg

I actually made it a point to look this year and the FZ was THE ONLY sportbike in the entire first group of riders. It didn't bother me in the least.
IMG_0219-1.jpg

John's Road King
IMG_0220-1.jpg

The Opening Ceremonies.
IMG_0221-1.jpg

After the ride in West Haverstraw. The parking lot was packed!
IMG_0226-1.jpg

Poor little FZ1 in an ocean of cruisers!
IMG_0228-1.jpg

Here's a little video to today's ride.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKnfOEO0vJ0]YouTube - Bikers For Babies 2010 Westchester[/ame]

Thanks for looking!

Sorry I missed that ride. It looked like a good one. Has anybody seen a harley with a 9/11 theme paint job. the owner is or was involved in a 9/11 ride. Looking to see if he still does one and when it is so I can do it. I think he is out of Yonkers or somewhere in the area.

Back