Bike Sold--For Sale-Cheap: Magical Racing, Kisan Tech, Motovation, HVMP, Nelson Rigg

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDITED TO REMOVE SOLD ITEMS AND LOWER PRICE SIGNIFICANTLY ON REMAINING ITEMS. NOTE SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING

Bike sold. Accessories for sale. Offers at other than stated price accepted by email or phone only., but I believe I've priced very fairly.

First to say "I'll take the ______" on this forum gets it at listed price. After posting you'll take an item at stated price, please email me for Paypal info. Be sure to include your name, shipping address and phone #.

Posting "I'll take the _____" here takes priority even over unaccepted offers by email or phone to me that came earlier. Of course, accepted offers will be honored in time order.

NO PRIVATE MESSAGES PLEASE. I'm not good about checking them.

Prices include USPS Priority shipping within CONUS and Paypal fees unless otherwise noted (not sure if certain items fit in one of the USPS priority boxes).

I will generally ship your item on the same or next business day following receipt of Paypal payment.

All items are off bike I had for 15 months after buying new, and put just 3518 miles on. Many items added fairly recently. All items are in new functional condition and new or near new cosmetic condition. I've sold many similar items from other bikes before. Instructions and original packaging included where pictured--and for sure with Kisan stuff. Please feel free to check my feedback and sales posts on FZ6-Forum.com and STowners.com. Please email me if you would like additional/different pics of any item.

Jeff Holthus
[email protected]

Nelson Rigg UV2000 cover-medium. No tears. May have spot or two from cleaned bird strikes. Paid $32. Asking $20. REDUCED $15

Kisan Technologies Charge Guard Voltmeter/Ampmeter/Thermometer. Awesome product for quick battery status, ambient temp, and ice warning. Paid $150. Asking $70 REDUCED $55

Kisan Technologies Pathblazer headlight modulator. Excellent product. Has light sensor to ensure only modulating from dawn to dusk in accordance with laws. Simple plug and play install also. Paid $170. Asking $85. REDUCED $70

SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICE. GET CHARGEGUARD, PATHBLAZER AND BIKE COVER FOR $90. THAT'S 3 VERY USABLE PRODUCTS AT RETAIL TOTALING $352 FOR $90. (I have a box to neatly ship all 3...:cool:. OR MAKE OFFER ON REMAINING ITEM OF YOUR CHOICE.

Pic of cover:

Kisan Stuff:

And a few gratuitous pics of the bike showing this stuff:

Last edited:
Ok I should have just taken the front axle slider also can you send it to me pm and paypal sent

Have not received Private Message, email, or Paypal. Please send email with your shipping address and the item again (I'm deleting past emails as I ship). I will give you Paypal email address (or look back to be sure you're using right one--it's different than my email address on this thread). Thanks.

Significantly lowered prices on remaining items

Lower prices significantly on remaining items as package deal. Or, make offer. Great opportunity to try out these great products at a fraction of retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back