Bike show at Javits Center! Bummer.

This has turned out to be just like the deals gap trip for me.
Its a short day trip for me and I for some reason can wait.
It sux to have to hold on for another two weeks.
I wished I could make plans like this then forget about it.
I know as soon as this trip is over somone will start talking a bout a spring trip already then the trauma will start all over again.lol
I cant get any more charge in the camera batteries so come on 23rd already lets go!:wilynily:
:stunta]:

Don't worry buddy. It will be here before you know it. My buddy Sal can't make it so I may just drive down in the car with Richie early and find some "on the street" parking. This way I don't need to ride two trains on a weekend schedule, and I'll be able to bring the jack home with me finally!

Don't worry buddy. It will be here before you know it. My buddy Sal can't make it so I may just drive down in the car with Richie early and find some "on the street" parking. This way I don't need to ride two trains on a weekend schedule, and I'll be able to bring the jack home with me finally!

If you want take the train into town then after we all get a bite to eat after the show Ill take you guys home. I dont think the extra 1/2 hour will hurt us.
Unless that would be a big change of direction for us.
Let me know. I would be glad to to it that way. I have the room.
Maybe we'll see another Ho-down? lol

Well I'm kind of bummed that I wont be able to join you guys on Sunday the 23rd...it's official now. We will be celebrating my son's 7th birthday that day so no chance of making it into the city. Take lots of pictures :D

Well I'm kind of bummed that I wont be able to join you guys on Sunday the 23rd...it's official now. We will be celebrating my son's 7th birthday that day so no chance of making it into the city. Take lots of pictures :D

Bummer for sure But I understand completely.
Best wishes to your son I hope he gets everything he wants. lol
(Just for a note, pop is bringing his mobility scooter, he prolly would have ran into you anyhow.)lol:gagged::doh2:

Back