Bike parts

Well I went down again in 5th gear. So I found a bike with a locked up motor. Now I used the parts I needed as well as purchasing another motor in order to get going and eventually make another bike( since the one I bought had a clean and clear title. Now my did I giving me his half of I fz1 ( 2007) so I’m stuck with all these parts. Any suggestions? Was gonna make another bike. Now I will be stuck with not one but two bikes. The bike I purchased with a locked up motor was pretty rough so will defiantly need painted but now I have an extra motor that’s got 14 k miles supposedly. It passes a leak down test good so I know the compression is foot. The person who slid it to me on eBay works for a bike shop(unknown) and gave a running video and pics….. any thoughts??

Well I went down again in 5th gear. So I found a bike with a locked up motor. Now I used the parts I needed as well as purchasing another motor in order to get going and eventually make another bike( since the one I bought had a clean and clear title. Now my did I giving me his half of I fz1 ( 2007) so I’m stuck with all these parts. Any suggestions? Was gonna make another bike. Now I will be stuck with not one but two bikes. The bike I purchased with a locked up motor was pretty rough so will defiantly need painted but now I have an extra motor that’s got 14 k miles supposedly. It passes a leak down test good so I know the compression is foot. The person who slid it to me on eBay works for a bike shop(unknown) and gave a running video and pics….. any thoughts??
Sorry about the typos my phone hates my fingers

Back