Bike #10 & Yamaha #4...

Dustin

2007 Yamaha C3. 49 cc of fuel injected 4 stroke goodness. This is my new city runabout and winter beater! Good for 40 mph and 115 mpg, it's a good laugh and a lot of fun, especially off road!

Last edited:
Farkles!

Congrats Dustin! I am looking forward to a mod thread on your new ride! Curious, did you ever test ride a ruckus? They look like a lot of fun.

Full Knobbies!

A set of Knobbies and we can go riding...:sinister: Now we just need some video of you in full leathers, hanging off, dragging a knee (with sparks). Those can be photo-shopped in if needed.

Last edited:
A set of Knobbies and we can go riding...:sinister: Now we just need some video of you in full leathers, hanging off, dragging a knee (with sparks). Those can be photo-shopped in if needed.

I bought this model specifically because it's a 'fat wheel' scooter & I can run chunky dual sport tires for ripping through mud and snow hehehe

I bought this model specifically because it's a 'fat wheel' scooter & I can run chunky dual sport tires for ripping through mud and snow hehehe

I've heard it said that scooters are "fun until your friends see you", but I see you found a solution for that!:nana:

We sold ours a while back but it was fun for the time we had the C3. If I were to do it again, it would be a larger one though... 125 minimum. But for a short hop grocery getter, it was da bomb! Lots of room under the seat for STUFF! A garbage bag, some ice and it's also a great cooler for nearly a case of beer. ;)

We sold ours a while back but it was fun for the time we had the C3. If I were to do it again, it would be a larger one though... 125 minimum. But for a short hop grocery getter, it was da bomb! Lots of room under the seat for STUFF! A garbage bag, some ice and it's also a great cooler for nearly a case of beer. ;)

I gotta get one know! I would have the coolest cooler on the block!

This was my fun on the C3 scooter....

9963d1333740737-opinions-yamaha-c-cubed-c3-scooter-scooter.jpg

Awesome photo :) The lack of cornering clearance is funny :) I foresee grinding floorboards in the near future

I just washed, clayed, two step polished and waxed Dingleberry. Shiny ;)

egaryget.jpg

Last edited:

I gotta get one know! I would have the coolest cooler on the block!

I wanna see a speed run with you and the stitch. With all that blue we may net even see you ;)

I foresee a video that starts with "hold my beer and watch this", not that we condone that sort of behavior......:poke:

Yesterday I changed the oil in the motor and final drive. It took less than 1 litre of Rotella. Hehehe

I also removed a small washer inside the CVT that acts as a restrictor. I can pin the speedo now

Back