Better than a seat cowl !!!!

SETH46

HEY GUYS, HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH YA,

I AM LUCKY TO HAVE AN UNCLE WHO IS GREAT WITH SEATS AND GOT HIM TO DO ME A CUSTOM REAR SEAT COVER INSTEAD OF SHELLING OUT FOR A SEAT COWL.

CHECK OUT THE PICS, LEAVE ME SOME FEEDBACK.

CHEERS. SETH:Rockon:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Man that looks fantastic :jaw drop:The look of a seat cowl with the practicality of a regular seat and I can't believe how well it matches the stock paint. There was company here in the US that used to make similar covers for the stock seats. They were called Second Look. Not sure if they're still around or not.

Man that looks fantastic :jaw drop:The look of a seat cowl with the practicality of a regular seat and I can't believe how well it matches the stock paint. There was company here in the US that used to make similar covers for the stock seats. They were called Second Look. Not sure if they're still around or not.

agree.gif

Forget the cowl, I'm liking your bike's color. Must be an outside the US exclusive.

BTW nice cowl, and perfect match :)

Nope same color you could get in the US on the '06, '08 & '10 models. Called Shift Red or Candy Red here in the US. I think overseas it's called Lava Red, but they're all the same. Oh and I should know I have the same color FZ1 ;)

Seth! That is freakin' AWESOME! What a great idea! You should get him to make these in the other bike colors to sell to members as replacement covers! If he can match a Cobalt Blue, I'd buy a cover and staple one up! :tup:

cheers guys

thankyou all for the comments. really appreciate it. yeah the colour is not a bad match at all and i'm really happy with the overall look.

maybe contacting a local upholsterer is a good idea !! Just lucky having an uncle to do it for me !!

Thanx again for ur comments

Seth

Back