Better brake lights

Steve F

About a week before I bought the FZ1 I was in the car with the family. I saw a cruiser approaching a red light. His brake lights were great. He must have installed a couple extra lights and they flashed quickly and brightly. Real attention grabbers. I thought “ I gotta get those.”

OK, so the other night I was riding the FZ1. I came to a stop light and kept my eyes on the mirrors to make sure whoever is behind me sees me. As you know, sometimes they don't. A car came up very quickly. I started to manually flash the brake lights to capture his attention. He wasn’t looking. I was just about to get out of the way when I guess he realized I was there. He quick got in the other lane. Luckily no incident occurred. (thank you again Lord!)

So, anyway, I want to get some flashing brake lights like the cruiser dude had. Any suggestions?

I saw this flasher Freedom brake light flasher but I’ll need brighter a brake light too.

Thanks

^^
it can be un-nerving when stopped @ a red light & seeing a cager coming up on you , while not being sure they have actually seen your there ..

Back