Bestbikingroads.com

Hi there,
I was given this link by a friend of mine and thought I would pass it on as I'm sure it will be of some interest.It's free to register and has a lot of good info from all over( Europe, America's, Asia ect) We're presently using it for a booked trip to Spain and Portugal next June.

Atb

Ewen

:cheers:

9816 Motorcycle Rides and Motorcycle Roads

Wait a minute! Ewen from Scotland? You wouldn't be Charlie Boorman's best riding bud would you?! Your trip looks like a blast by the way, hope a great time will be had by all!

Wait a minute! Ewen from Scotland? You wouldn't be Charlie Boorman's best riding bud would you?! Your trip looks like a blast by the way, hope a great time will be had by all!

Hahaha, unfortunately not but I wish I had his bank balance though.Yeah really looking forward to it, I'm gonna take some picks and post them. Originally we were going to catch the moto gp in Barcelona but times against us. Option 2 get a bar and watch it in Valencia. :icon_beer:

Cheers Ewen

June CA Hwy 89 Ride

Hi there,
I was given this link by a friend of mine and thought I would pass it on as I'm sure it will be of some interest.It's free to register and has a lot of good info from all over( Europe, America's, Asia ect) We're presently using it for a booked trip to Spain and Portugal next June.

Atb

Ewen

:cheers:

9816 Motorcycle Rides and Motorcycle Roads

Thanks for the post. Doing a 400 mile round trip ride from Sacramento to Lake Tahoe to Grayeagle, CA in June. Actually found a review of the Tahoe Hwy 89 north ride on this link.

Last edited:
Back