Best time to buy NEW FZ1????

Im looking at getting a noncurrent FZ1. There are some good deals of there on 2012 and 2013s. Is this the best time to buy? Or will it get better in another month? Im in Northwest Indiana US.

Thanks guys

Sportland in Champaign IL has a couple 2012s left. I'm sure you can get a deal on one. I bought a 2012 last April and got it for less than 9K plus 15% off all accessories for a year.

I always find the best time to buy is a couple of weeks after Chrostmas. The Credit card bills start to roll in from Christmas and the economy dries up for a couple of months.

I second what Buggy said dealers are willing to make a deal just to get rid of bikes sometimes so they will be able to order new bikes also. The more bikes they sell lets them have more newer models in there shops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I test drove a Blue 09 FZ1 today froze my butt off. It had the Yami pipe, Extended warranty, bar risers, Yami lower fairing, and higher windshield. It had 1500mi. They are asking 7900$ which seems awful high to me.

Overall I was impressed with the bike.

I test drove a Blue 09 FZ1 today froze my butt off. It had the Yami pipe, Extended warranty, bar risers, Yami lower fairing, and higher windshield. It had 1500mi. They are asking 7900$ which seems awful high to me.

Overall I was impressed with the bike.

Price sounds a tad high, but $7000 is fair.

I paid $6000 for my 08 with full luggage ($1000 givi setup) with 8000 miles

Back