Berkshires and Mohawk trail ride

Thats the same situation here in NY. I left work yesterday at 2pm and ran home to take a spin on my son's new Kawasaki Ninja 250R. It's an 07' and I picked it up for him a couple of weeks back. I hadn't had a chance to take a spin until yesterday. It was only a 50 mile jaunt, but was a blast to say the least. After riding home from work on the FZ and then hopping on the 250R, the differences were so funny. I hadn't been on a small displacement bike for quite a long time. I had fun running up to redline through the gears and not have to worry about breaking the speed limit! LOL. I felt like a MotoGp rider, flicking that bike in the corners with a blink of the eye. No need to muscle it around at all.

Glad you got to put some miles on the bike, even if only for a short ride. A 100 miles ride is better than no ride at all.:)

During lunch today (I have to work today) I went for a 45 minute ride, even riding back and forth to work is enjoyable. It is still a little cool here in Colorado, so a couple of months ago I got a Seirus Neofleece Combo Scarf, that covers my nose and neck:

Seirus Neofleece Combo Scarf : Campmor.com

This item has made riding in cooler weather enjoyable. The picture doesn't show it or there are more models, the one I have wraps around your neck and has a velcro closure so you don't have to slip it over your head.

thanks, i have a couple of those face things, I haven't personally tried one, my kids both have and they find it hard to get them under the helmets, if its that cold I use a turtle fur neck tube.

Back