Before and after pics

Bogie's pimpin'? Now TWO members have gotten tail from you! :yes:

At the time, I wish I had the cash to get one from you. I really like the N look and since I have no pillion pegs, it just makes sense. ;)

well I can put you in contact with the guy who did it if your ever ready but I warn you I sold both these tails at a loss. :frown:

his work is flawless though. :icon_beer:

well I can put you in contact with the guy who did it if your ever ready but I warn you I sold both these tails at a loss. :frown:

his work is flawless though. :icon_beer:

He does great work. I got mine for $125 from the guy you sold it to with the sides,under tail and the piece around the tail light.

Last edited:
Here is not long after I got it. Only add on was the back rest.
2050_1231Vmaxoutdoors0039.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is current with top box and screen.
100_5427.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh how I want to have one of those in my garage someday too! Got to ride the Gen II Max once and made me forget I ever owned an Gen I in the past!! LOL

Here is not long after I got it. Only add on was the back rest.
2050_1231Vmaxoutdoors0039.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is current with top box and screen.
100_5427.jpg
[/IMG]

I've wanted a V-Max since the Gen 1's came out. I can't afford a Gen 2 :( I'm sure it's a great ride. I'd never keep a rear tire on the thing. Maybe it's better I don't have one. :eyebrow:

I have always been a fan of the VMax. I have also ridden with a couple of guys who have 100K miles on those things. That is pretty amazing!!!

I also love the Retro FZ1. If I had a Gen 2 I would install that kit pretty fast. The only other option I might go with is the Abarth. Several guys have had the decals replicated and have damn nice bikes that look just like the original.

yamaha-fz1-abarth-assetto-corse-foto-ufficiali_21_zps5e71cb14.jpg

I like this so much that I even looked at doing something like this on my Gen 1 but I don't think it would look the same on a Gen 1. Plus - I have a Skunk and I could NEVER change that color scheme.

Back