Before and after pics

guyz1970

Hi guys i thought this maybe an interesting thread and gives us a chance to show off our pride and joys.. heres mine.
Before,,,,

This more for my wife's FZ1....

Before (on the left)
attachment.php

After (Purple HD Eater)
attachment.php

Hi guys i thought this maybe an interesting thread and gives us a chance to show off our pride and joys.. heres mine.
Before,,,,

Looks sharp!!!
How do you like the CSOne? I picked one up damaged and I'm pulling out the dents right now. I'm going to repaint it and strap it on...... :sinister:
Just curious as to what I'm in for.

Looks sharp!!!
How do you like the CSOne? I picked one up damaged and I'm pulling out the dents right now. I'm going to repaint it and strap it on...... :sinister:
Just curious as to what I'm in for.
Love it mate, i removed the db killer and it sounds fantastic , there a vid clip on here somewhere.

1st day of purchasing.....totally oem look...

after putting akra slip on.....

leo vince slip on/oem belly pan/pazzo levers/yamaha oem protectors/puig screen and few other accessories....

proud owner of yamaha factory racing look....almost gp bike with everything that an owner wanted to his fz1.....racefit slip on/led tail light/led turn signal/ohlins rear shock/ohlins fork springs/gpr steering damper/mra double bubble screen and many many more accessories

:sport12::sport12:

Last edited:
Back