Bar end Mirrors

Etroze

Has anyone had any experience with the Driven D-Axis bar end mirrors? I want to get rid of the alien anntenas and give my bike a cleaner look. I've also been looking at the rizoma's but I've seen to many of those in my area so want something a little different. Thanks in advance

I also have the CRG Arrows, they are excellent mirrors.
I mount them to Rhinomoto bar end sliders

fz15.jpg

fz14.jpg

I don't like the alien anntenas either ;)
I have just mounted the smaller CRG Hindsight Bar End Mirrors and my new RhinoMoto Bar Ends.
:flash:

michael_p-albums-my-fz1-naked-picture2085-rhinomoto-bar-end-crg-hindsight-bar-end-mirror.jpg

Last edited:
Frankly I don't even think about the stock mirrors, they are just 'there' and they work fine with no vibration, and they give you a good look behind you. Not sure what kind of view the bar ends give you but you will have to look further down to see what's creeping up behind you.

Frankly I don't even think about the stock mirrors, they are just 'there' and they work fine with no vibration, and they give you a good look behind you. Not sure what kind of view the bar ends give you but you will have to look further down to see what's creeping up behind you.

Shoulders are to wide to see around with stock mirrors. I don't like having to twist my body to look behind me in a mirror. Bar ends that I can fold out might make it so I can see better. Might be wrong though so who knows lol

I got the CRG round ones for cleaning up the looks of my '01, but I found a lot less turbulence when the antlers were removed as a bonus, as well as a better unobstructed view of the road and scenery.

I suggest taking the stockers off and riding a bit first if you are not sure about the investment in (the admittedly costly, but high quality) CRG's.

:cheers:

ETroze said: Congrats on the new bike tons more you can do after mirrors"

Yeah, I'm pretty excited. The truck arrives tomorrow, bringing the faster blue Gen 1 with only 5,500 miles. I have a long list of mods I have been thinking about for a while, some of them I should probably delay till I have had the bike at least a short time.

Back