Bad Habits? I bet you have some too...

I've got a bad habit that my wife just shake her head at.... It's bike related but not exactly a bad riding habit.

If on a Saturday afternoon after work I'm thirsty, I may be partial to trying to quench said thirst with a few JD & Cokes.
After I've tried to drown the thirst for a few hours, I like to jump on the laptop and cruise my favourite sites.... Ebay in particular but including many after-market part stores that happen to stock gear for my bike and or riding gear like revzilla, Riders Discount and 5 or 10 others...

10-14 day later I'll get home from work and find my wife shaking her head and informing me of the 'Surprise' that arrived addressed to me from the States or Asia.... My paypal privileges have been threatened on more than one occasion as has my JD privileges :D

So far I've bought an R1 front end, Levers, an R1 rim, Mivv end can, frame sliders, bar end mirrors, Astars leather jacket and boots, gloves x 4 pairs on 4 different occasions and the list could go on but I think my point has been mad :p

Drunk parts/gear shopping! That's a bad one, but very fun. I have also crossed that line a time or 2. :shoot:

The mostest BAD habit I have is falling off the back while doing wheelies . . . .. . ..ouch, ohh-oohh, that's gonna leave a mark . . . .. :doh2:
Dang*nabbitt, , , another ride home on the trailer . . . .. :poke:

I hope this wasn't recent! It looks like a previous FZ1 as there aren't many stickers and no lowers.

The mostest BAD habit I have is falling off the back while doing wheelies . . . .. . ..ouch, ohh-oohh, that's gonna leave a mark . . . .. :doh2:
Dang*nabbitt, , , another ride home on the trailer . . . .. :poke:

Wait..... what? You crashed the newly rebuild and painted Billy Boy FZ1? At least you're still moving! OUCH!

Back