AWRITE-From Scotland

Gunny

Hiya

Names Gunny but you can mainly call me Gunny.

Be into bikes since i was 4 im 39 now.
im usually your sportsbike kind of kind and my last 2 bikes have been Honda Fireblades(cbr900-cbr954)
Now cause of my carpal tunnel syndrom(nerve damage in wrists)im going for a more sit up style.

SO i`ve been umming and aaing for weeks and 2moro i`ll be phoning to order a brand new naked FZ1 the streetfighter one

Bikes in the mix were the Honda CB1000R but its 20 Bhp down on the FZ.And the Z1000 and Triumph speed triple were just too ugly

I did have a decent deal on a 2006 FZ but the fuel cut problem i read about bothered me.

SO brand new it is,its getting delivered 200 miles so hopefully have it for the weekend

I seem to have babbled on a bit guys..

HIYA anyway

Welcome to the forum and it must be nice to be able to order your bike nakked from the get go.

From your other post, it already appears that you are not afraid to mod -- not even before accepting delivery!

Enjoy, and should you have a camera, take some pictures of the highlands -- after Australia, Scotland is 2nd on the places to travel list....

Adam

heres a couple

dae7cf9a.jpg

ec95b30e.jpg

7f261ea2.jpg

1b889401.jpg

DSCF1622.jpg

DSCF1640.jpg

DSCF1635.jpg

doc021.jpg

doc018.jpg

doc012.jpg

doc009.jpg

DSCF1617.jpg

Maybe you might want to move these somewhere?
im still finding my way about.

Nope, tis your welcome thread, and maybe I might have to re-prioritize my trips overseas. Beautiful countryside! Thanks for sharing!

Adam

Welcome! Pictures look AMAZING!

I've already been plagued with wrist problems myself... I wear a brace on each wrist when I sleep.... wake up in the morning, take the wrist braces off.... and the wrists feel decent ...

Welcome to the site Gunny,
Enjoy your new bike, you'll love it.
Great whiskeys you've got there, love them.

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures Gunny. Nice countryside. Just curious as to whether or not you wear any kind of brace on your wrists?

Sometimes when its really sore i where them when i sleep,and yes it does feel a bit better in the morning.

I tried wearing the right side one on the bike but couldn`t get my glove on lol.

i had a test ride of an FZ from a dealer for 1 hour and it was ok so im hoping it will work out.

I just was not enjoying the cbr any more though it was a great bike,last time i rode it my right wrist was done in 40 miles...No good at all.

ordered the FZ 10 minutes ago btw

Gunny,

Now we shall expect to see pictures of the highlands with the nakked FZ in there as well. I hope that the FZ is like some sort of medecine in that the more the you ride, the better you will feel overall!

How long do you have to wait for the dealer to get it in?? .....after reading the other thread....14days....

Adam

Back