Aussie bike forums?

I love chatting on this forum and it's great for learning everything I need or want to know about on the FZ1, and for meeting awesome FZ1 riders.
But what do you guys think is the best australian chat forum for local banter and organised ride days/events/i'm going here on the weekend-who's coming? etc...

I joined up to www.aussiestreetbikes.com but I just can't get into the swing of things on there... not sure of it... I just don't want to end up hanging out with a bunch of heat seeking hoons... Yeah don't say it! I know since when isn't someone on a bike like that at one stage of their riding life! lol.

My forum NSW RATs - The Front Page is a lot more track and racer focussed these days.
We still have the occasional road rides but me and my co-owner are getting a little weary of it all lately.
Just don't have the time to invest in the website like we used to, it pretty much runs itself these days.
All experienced road and track riders on our forum, we don't get too many newbies.
I think I may have seen you over there once or twice if I'm not mistaken?

My forum NSW RATs - The Front Page is a lot more track and racer focussed these days.
We still have the occasional road rides but me and my co-owner are getting a little weary of it all lately.
Just don't have the time to invest in the website like we used to, it pretty much runs itself these days.
All experienced road and track riders on our forum, we don't get too many newbies.
I think I may have seen you over there once or twice if I'm not mistaken?

Ah yep thanks John, thats the other site I signed up on. I forgot to add that one to my favorites list before I left home...

I am only on Netrider.net.au. Seems to cover everything for me at the moment. Wish there was a bit more banter on the Oz thread here. Went on the MRA Toy run to Calder park today. A lot of great looking bikes.

I am only on Netrider.net.au. Seems to cover everything for me at the moment. Wish there was a bit more banter on the Oz thread here. Went on the MRA Toy run to Calder park today. A lot of great looking bikes.

The old nerdrider lol. Interesting forum that one.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

There is not many options that are not national forums. I personally like those that are state specific or at least have state specific content. As much as I love riding I also love the networking and group riding part of it. These types of forums help satisfy that need. Being able to filter away from the " We have a ride going up to Port Douglas" threads is also helpful as being in Victoria it is unlikely I am going on it...lol

Oh come on FZ1chick.....Melbourne only adds a few extra k's onto the trip to Port Douglas. Leave a couple of hours earlier!! :rmwl:

Back