August 2012 M.B.O.M. - Winner - Fazer1Sniper

I may be biased but there are some awesome pictures posted this month shame not many people are voting haha

If it helps, my wife's vote went to your pic! Told her it was her vote since we posted a pic of her bike. I almost allways lean to the nakid bikes.... She must be bashfull.

DSCN0669cr.jpg

Last edited:
How does a Honda win the vote on a Yamaha FZ1 forum??
Nice bike, but I'm biased to naked FZ1's.

So am I!
But not every bike I built or have in my shop is a Yam or nakid..
And I do appreciate bikes that started as "stock" and received love. ugly or not. Trust me, When the gen one frairing went back on my 04 Raven I was a little sick, but it worked out well on long trips.
two Hondas and 3 yams right now.... Hunting fo a Yamaha xs650 motor to build something even more offensive....

So am I!
But not every bike I built or have in my shop is a Yam or nakid..
And I do appreciate bikes that started as "stock" and received love. ugly or not. Trust me, When the gen one frairing went back on my 04 Raven I was a little sick, but it worked out well on long trips.
two Hondas and 3 yams right now.... Hunting fo a Yamaha xs650 motor to build something even more offensive....

Don't listen to me.
It was more of a dig at the lack of votes for this month.
Like I said before, it is a very nice bike.
Looks like a lot of fun to ride.
Well done on the win.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

We used to actually have two separate contests. One for FZ1s and then one just for any bike you may own. It is just to much to manage two and keep member interest in two contests.

We used to actually have two separate contests. One for FZ1s and then one just for any bike you may own. It is just to much to manage two and keep member interest in two contests.
It's cool the way we do it now. Lot of us my have more than one bike or some even went from FZ's to other bikes. either way its fun. Gives us an excuse to carry our camera, pull over at cool or stange placed and shoot pics of our rides.

Back