August 2011 M.B.O.M. - WINNNER CorrectionsK9!

Great lookin' Bee BTW!

Thanks. I haven't really done it justice. I never seem to have any money left over at the end of the month. I have the chin fairing and hugger on but, I still need to do some kind of under-seat-eliminator-kit, flush mount the blinkers, etc. etc.

...and of course, the options keep dwindling as the years goes by.

If you have any recent photos you woulkd like to upload do so before tomorrow night. Tomorrow night uploads will be disabled and voting enabled.

Good luck to all!

It's gonna be another tough contest this month. We so far have two Retro's and two Bee's in the running, along with some great backdrops. Let's get a few more entrants logged in to make it even more interesting! Good luck to everyone that posted!

It's gonna be another tough contest this month. We so far have two Retro's and two Bee's in the running, along with some great backdrops. Let's get a few more entrants logged in to make it even more interesting! Good luck to everyone that posted!

Indeed! I have no clue which one I will pick this month. I like several equally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I wanted to vote for myself as I didnt want to go down with nothing. Then I realized it did not allow you too so I had to make a decision. Man, sick pics this month. Was not easy.

For the first time in4 months we CURRENTLY have what appears to be a clear winner! Will it stary that way?

Our August winner will be named this weekend and the September contest opened. Whomever wins gets their winning photo on FZ1-Forum home page for the entire month of August!

Back