Arrow headers

I only rode it home and gave it a few fist fulls from 5000 rpm. It pulls real hard and the throttle is really crisp.
I also put the stock 17T front sprocket back on as my fuel economy is non existent.
It's still 2 up on the rear and there was no obvious drop in acceleration.
Hopefully this Sunday I'll be going for a ride, the weather has been so crap here lately. Too much bloody rain.
You'll love the Arrow exhaust on your R6, enjoy!

Last edited:
Looks awesome Ballmead. Have you got a link to the pipes on motovation? I can't seem to find them.

I'm bringing the bike down next weekend, would definitely like to go for a spin sometime if you're keen. I'm away a fair bit with the race team but should be able to sort something out.

Cheers,

Looks awesome Ballmead. Have you got a link to the pipes on motovation? I can't seem to find them.

I'm bringing the bike down next weekend, would definitely like to go for a spin sometime if you're keen. I'm away a fair bit with the race team but should be able to sort something out.

Cheers,

Send them an email. That's how I did it.
Let me know when you come down and I'll try to get some time off.

I read this topic just today. This is awesome ballmead. And it seems that the power gain is ok. When mounted on the bandit 1250 the bike was also really smooth . They also look really great on the fz1. Thinking about to buy a set myself now. :) I asked here in Belgium the price for a gianelli set headers. They look just the same as the arrow headers.

I read this topic just today. This is awesome ballmead. And it seems that the power gain is ok. When mounted on the bandit 1250 the bike was also really smooth . They also look really great on the fz1. Thinking about to buy a set myself now. :) I asked here in Belgium the price for a gianelli set headers. They look just the same as the arrow headers.

The power gain is pretty good. The dyno I use reads lower than most so results may vary. Good luck with your bike.

Have the Arrow headers PCV and DNA filter on the way !! Drooling just thinking about it :) I'll probably wait for winter to do the work along with the airbox mod and a few other goodies.

Just received the Arrow Header. Wow !!! really looks like some quality work. I've installed a few systems over the years and these really look like top notch quality. Comparable to Akrapovic :D Everything well packaged and protected and includes a bung for the O2 sensor with a plug installed.
I'll be on vacation 11/10-12/15. So I wont install them until this winter.
Look for a full report this Spring.

Ordered them from Motovationusa and they were great to work with. The headers were back ordered for a few days.
They were sure to call me and lets me know before completing the order. They answered the phone when I called. ( rare )
and returned my email FAST. Great products, great service ! I recommend Motovationusa !

Last edited:
Yall are gonna make me blush....

Maybe yall can help me...we keep getting asked if the center stand will fit with these Arrow headers. When we installed headers on our converted N model, we had already removed the center stand. It looks like it would fit, just wondering if someone had confirmed this.

And truly....thanks for your support. We do our best to take care of fellow riders. Everyone here rides, everyone here orders parts, we know the pains of dealing with some vendors. We strive to be better than the rest. Let us know what you need, we can get just about everything.

Maybe yall can help me...we keep getting asked if the center stand will fit with these Arrow headers. When we installed headers on our converted N model, we had already removed the center stand. It looks like it would fit, just wondering if someone had confirmed this.

And truly....thanks for your support. We do our best to take care of fellow riders. Everyone here rides, everyone here orders parts, we know the pains of dealing with some vendors. We strive to be better than the rest. Let us know what you need, we can get just about everything.

Unfortunately my naked model did not come with the centre stand, hopefully super googan can be of more help.

Ah, I'll be able to help you on this if no-one else does before me.
My bike is a standard FZ1S and I plan on retaining the centre stand if the headers fit on with the stand....
But we will just have to wait till I get home from my deployment in April next year... I'll order a set of Arrow headers as soon as the exchange rate comes back up for us aussies...

Hey can you guys also let me know how much the freight charge is to Australia, post code 2318? Thanks.

Hey Scotty if you want to retain your center stand, and who wouldn't, you could use the Akrapovic Center Stand Stopper. This is a part that is completely seperate to the exhaust and simply bolts to the frame to stop the stand rising too high.

attachment.php

This is will keep the center stand clear of the rear shock linkages and the drive chain. Whether it would keep it clear of the Arrow headers is something you would have to measure (it works for the Akrapovic slip on with stock headers of course). Worth a try if Arrow doesn't have a provision for the center stand.

And just a thought, maybe Ballmead has one spare seeing as he doesn't have a center stand but has an Akrapovic pipe?

Last edited:
Back