Arai Nearly new Signet-Q Frost Black!!!!!!

I purchased this helmet a couple weeks ago literally. Realized it is just too big for me, so now I need to sell it. I have worn it two times. I will include every manual, cd, extra pinlock, the thing of silicone, bag, and my receipt so you can still have the warranty. I did scratch the helmet in one place by being an idiot and tossing my roommate his phone charger and it hit the helmet instead. It is less than an 1/8", but I am asking less because of it. I will update with a picture of the scratch when I get the chance.

EDIT: SIZE XL
I am asking $380, it is already a great price for this helmet.

ThanksIMG_20140928_220453_493.jpgIMG_20140928_220511_053.jpgIMG_20140923_133203_545.jpgIMG_20140923_133136_761.jpg

Last edited:
You state it is too big for you, but you never say what size it is. I wish it was diamond blue to match my bike. $557.95 new from Revzilla

For an extra $100 I can wrap part of the helmet with your choice of color (ie a dark blue). I work at a print shop and I plan on wrapping my new rf1100 (replaced this arai) with a brushed aluminum printed dark blue (our bikes are the same color) and I can do this for the arai as well (with straight color or printed brushed aluminum loow). So total for the Arai wrapped would be $480, but it would be custom.

My bad it's an XL

I was really impressed with the comfort of the helmet and build quality. I owned Icon helmets before and they are good but this blew it out of the water.

OK, thanks. I usually need an XL, but I need a L in the Signet Q. My RF-1100 is an XXL and it should have been an XL or maybe a L.

Good luck with the sale. It's an amazing helmet. I will get a Signet Q for my next helmet, but the size and color are wrong for me.

Back