anyone use

Yup, my FE is from competition werks. The one that puts your plate in front of the rear wheel. I like it, don't see many around and it was a pretty good kit. After lowering the bike my plate is a little obscured. But even during 2 different traffic stops there was no mention of it, no tickets either. Sorry no pics I can't figure out how to post them.

Yup, my FE is from competition werks. The one that puts your plate in front of the rear wheel. I like it, don't see many around and it was a pretty good kit. After lowering the bike my plate is a little obscured. But even during 2 different traffic stops there was no mention of it, no tickets either. Sorry no pics I can't figure out how to post them.

Thanks, but i forgot why I asked, there was a specific question i had about the kit. maybe it was does it come with licence place light, and does it utilize the stock signal

Doesn't look like it in the pics. However I bought a Evotech Tidy Tail from e bay moters for 89.00 and really like it. Fast shipping too.
It does have a small LED lic plate light and uses the stock turn signals. Great product.
Here is a fuzzy pic on my bike.
Tidytail4-28-10001.jpg

I also bought their muffler bracket- real nice.
Tidytail4-28-10002.jpg

Doesn't look like it in the pics. However I bought a Evotech Tidy Tail from e bay moters for 89.00 and really like it. Fast shipping too.
It does have a small LED lic plate light and uses the stock turn signals. Great product.
Here is a fuzzy pic on my bike.
Tidytail4-28-10001.jpg

I also bought their muffler bracket- real nice.
Tidytail4-28-10002.jpg

Ok thanks. I though i read here before that the evotech didn't come with a plate light, I really dont need any drama with cops over something that small. At first i wasn't really digging the FE kits but I'm starting to warm up to them and may actually get one

I was thinking about this FE as well. I have the Holeshot one right now. Just didn't want the hassle with the cops.

Anything is better than the trucker mud flap that it comes with.

Yep, except in the rain. If I lived where I had to ride in wet a lot I would have done FZinNH's method cause with the small FE's you will get a ton of tire spray on the back of the bike.

This is true. I have the graves and the spray is pretty bad. I dont care most of the time if i get wet on my way home from work so i get soaked a good bit and there is aways crap on the back seat and my backpack i use for work.

For those concerned about the plate light you can always add some of these small LEDs. They replace the bolts used to attach the plate to the FE.

Thanks, but i forgot why I asked, there was a specific question i had about the kit. maybe it was does it come with licence place light, and does it utilize the stock signal

Yes, the kit comes with an led plate light and "flush mount" signals (not led). All wiring is fed through existing holes so no drilling, the plate light and signals stick on with 2 sided tape. Mine has gone over 7000 miles through all different michigan weather and is still in place.

Back