Anyone tried Cortech Sport saddlebags?

Hello y'all,

Anyone tried Cortech Sport saddlebags? I have a set of the Givi hard bags from my FZ8 but I think I want something a little smaller. (Anyone want some Givi V35's in excellent shape?)

I am open to other saddlebag recommendations my friends. (I will post this on the other FZ1 and FZ8 forums)

Thank you,

Jeff G
[email protected]
404-433-7461
*My new Full Graves exhaust looks sweet!

My wife and I have them. Outside of needing supports to hold them upright, they are awesome bags. We have the tail bag too. No regrets. The only thing that has gone wrong is the rain covers... they rip at the seams and they fade quickly in the sunlight from black to gray.

My wife and I have them. Outside of needing supports to hold them upright, they are awesome bags. We have the tail bag too. No regrets. The only thing that has gone wrong is the rain covers... they rip at the seams and they fade quickly in the sunlight from black to gray.

Thanks Cobalt!

What are you looking to get for your Givi bags?

I have a set of First Gear bags that I have used with my FZ6 and they worked great. I like Cortech and Tourmaster gear though.

What are you looking to get for your Givi bags?

I have a set of First Gear bags that I have used with my FZ6 and they worked great. I like Cortech and Tourmaster gear though.

I think they are around $500 new + tax/shipping etc....I would like to get $450...they are like new and are less than a year old. :)

I dont have mounts for them because they were on my FZ8

Back