anyone running this chin spoiler?

I will probably beat Phil to it lol.

Well, I beat you to it!!! I finally got mine installed last Monday, but was out of town some this week so just now getting her washed up and ready for pix.

The worst part of installation, was that I had to figure out which bracket went where. The two front ones were easy but the two rear ones were almost alike. The instructions reference the pictures and the pictures were washed out, so the whole attempt of providing instructions was a big FAIL !!. It took about 45 min to install but that was because I took the brackets on-off-on-,,,, a few times, it should have taken 10 min!!!!!

Anyway here's a couple pix, the first one was pre-bath:D

phil_rc_1-albums-ebay-cowl-greece-picture3020-09-fz1-cowl-007-needs-bath.jpg

phil_rc_1-albums-ebay-cowl-greece-picture3016-09-fz1-cowl-022.jpg

phil_rc_1-albums-ebay-cowl-greece-picture3017-09-fz1-cowl-009.jpg

phil_rc_1-albums-ebay-cowl-greece-picture3022-09-fz1-cowl-012.jpg

Last edited:
Built well except for the clip insets that hold the nut are a little loose but for the price you cant beat it. The Piece with the longer bend goes on the right side of the bike if your sitting on it and the short one goes on the left. The two other pieces are similar in shape but one is just a little longer which goes on the left.

5df7a410.jpg

2bfa9b2d.jpg

Nice lookin bike! The gloss black even looks like it belongs on your bike :D

I may have to get my nephew (Auto body painter) to spray a coat of paint on mine eventually, but for now, the black looks OK I suppose.

Back