Anyone know where to get a Lower Cowl?

TheHaze

Ive seen some bikes on here with a lower cowl and I must say they look great.

ive been searching this forum and around the net with no luck.

my bike is black and blue and if anyone knows where to get one of these id appreciate it

thanks in advance

you can order oem parts for fairings or just a lot of surfing on the web i found a site but never saved it that sold side and lower cowl for around the exhaust header where it bends at the bottom to shoot back. sides ran from 458.00 to 650.00 and came in standard blue. bottom topped the scales at 487.00 same color.

Here is the stuff Prongomatic found. GREAT Products but the price tags are pretty steep. Unfortunately you are going to have to pay some $$$ to get a Gen 1 BP because they are not made anymore and all the FZ1 owners understand their value.

fazer fzs Carbon Styling Parts -

Here is a thread on how I found mine - including one option NOT to try. That is post #11 - please read post #11 closely because if you are searching Ebay - you will have come across these.

http://www.998cc.org/forum/bikes-parts-wanted/18113-wtb-gen-1-belly-pan-2.html

If you like the model posted higher in the thread - those can still be had pretty easily. Unfortunately the "Yamaha Style" Belly Pan is pretty tough to find. I searched for over 6 months before I found mine.

So dig in and be determined. Once you find success - it makes it even sweeter. Good luck with your search.

Last edited:
Back