Anyone in my area wanna ride on saturday?

anyone wanna ride on saturday? i was supposed to ride with some friends (ducati and a harley) out to western MA (westfield), but i thought it was just gonna be a day ride or something, but they failed to mention they were staying out there over night. after asking around to see if anyone could watch my dog, there was nobody that could. so my saturday just opened up, or at least up to 8 hours of my saturday opened up. so who in my area wants to go riding on saturday?

come on man, kentucky... massachusetts... they're practically bordering eachother!

When it comes to the road that's basically my attitude -- but I only have about 4 hours on Saturday to do stuff, and no matter how I swing it that isn't enough time :frown:

When it comes to the road that's basically my attitude -- but I only have about 4 hours on Saturday to do stuff, and no matter how I swing it that isn't enough time :frown:

hahaha, i appreciate the enthusiasm anyway. at least somebody is showing some! i feel like my ma/ri/nh cronies have failed me. (even though they are probably all busy with 4th of july weekend plans.)

I sure am glad that I don't have a dog or minor children any more. I had to sell my bike and stop riding for a few years to care for the youngsters. It was all worth it now that their all grownup though.

I sure am glad that I don't have a dog or minor children any more. I had to sell my bike and stop riding for a few years to care for the youngsters. It was all worth it now that their all grownup though.

yeah, no kids, but the dog might as well be one. can't find a damn sitter for the baby! haha i wouldn't change a thing though. looks like it's just gonna be me and him hanging out, which i am absolutely fine with. have a nice 4th of july weekend!

western mass here ... busy this weekend but if u ever make it out here i have a few good loops out this way id be more than happy to go for a ride some weekend or even head that direction if there's good riding out there

Turns out I could have gone for a ride today -- concert was cancelled due to illness (hope she feels better soon).

:doh2: i went by myself. wasn't too bad. cruised along the beach, went through the hills a bit too. not too bad of a ride, was only out for about 2 hours.

Back