Anybody try these LED Mirrors

i guess from the dimensions, they have a 4 inch stalk, and 5 inch mirror. but the FZ signals kind of curve out a little, i just feel like they would be looking into your shoulder... maybe a set of those mirror extenders.

These mirrors suck! They are cheap chinese junk, that will not mount correctly on the FZ1. There is no way to see out of them when mounted on the bike, they are the completely wrong angle and have very little adjustment. The idea is great the execution is terrible. Unfortunately mirror risers would not work on these, they are made for stalk mirrors not the ones on our fairings. The leds are not very bright, and impossible to wire without seeing the wire. I wasted time and money on them, and would not recommend them to anyone.

Last edited:
These mirrors suck! They are cheap chinese junk, that will not mount correctly on the FZ1. There is no way to see out of them when mounted on the bike, they are the completely wrong angle and have very little adjustment. The idea is great the execution is terrible. Unfortunately mirror risers would not work on these, they are made for stalk mirrors not the ones on our fairings. The leds are not very bright, and impossible to wire without seeing the wire. I wasted time and money on them, and would not recommend them to anyone.

I have no personal experience with them, but I can tell you that several people who've tried them on FZ6 forum said the same thing. They're no good.

I wish i would have been smart enough to ask here about them before buying them. I figured for 30.00 it was worth a shot, It wasn't. It took forever for them to arrive and then was nothing but a disappointment from there. When I went to send them back i realized i was sending them back to china and the shipping was over 20.00! I ended up taking them to the range and using as targets. They weren't good for much else. Im Happy to share my mistake to keep others from making the same one.

As for mirrors and signals i went a different route. I installed amber pod lights in the upper corners of my headlight and wired them into the turn signals. They look factory and provide better visibility. I bought some pretty cheap diamond stalk mirrors and handle bar mounts with extenders from ebay. The mirrors are cheap feeling but look and work great. It also smoothed out the wind and eliminated head shake. I had never really noticed it or thought it was from the factory mirrors but it sure is smoother now.

Back