Anybody know who owns this???

mjfreuland

Who's is this FZ1? - FZ1OA Message Board

I made it a little easier to see rather than hitting a link. I think it looks alright.
KGrHqEOKjkE24PSEDCBN4-N1VjBw_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankfully I like going in straight lines too cause I plan on stretching mine. Crashed too many times in the corners so now it's time for some holeshot fun

I think I'd take a MSF course... or some sort of rider training to improve your skills before resigning to only going in straight lines.

It's not like that, I've taken the courses and have plenty of riding experience and am a great rider. I just don't like racin the twisties as much as pullin back the throttle :)

It's not like that, I've taken the courses and have plenty of riding experience and am a great rider. I just don't like racin the twisties as much as pullin back the throttle :)

For Tony, I can say I was there running long sweepers and watching Tony take it up a notch from about 135 to 150 or so. He is not afriad to roll on even more while in the corner.

He is really no slouch. Maybe a bit coservative in some areas because like me Im sure he would rather back off a bit then go down while out on a ride. But he can move.
I had a great time riding with him in TN.

For Tony, I can say I was there running long sweepers and watching Tony take it up a notch from about 135 to 150 or so. He is not afriad to roll on even more while in the corner.

He is really no slouch. Maybe a bit coservative in some areas because like me Im sure he would rather back off a bit then go down while out on a ride. But he can move.

Was that Kph or Mph???? :poke:

Remember comming back from Gatlinburg when Tony jumped on it.
and I started chase throught that long right sweeper. I was full speeed when I came out of it. He had to have been 15 to 20 MPH faster. My top speed it 136.
:poke:back at ya:nana:

and I started chase throught that long right sweeper. I was full speeed when I came out of it. He had to have been 15 to 20 MPH faster. My top speed it 136.

Oh that's right! I totally forgot about that. I thought you were talking about the sweepers on the Cherohala. I forgot which road that was? Yeah, you guys were Haulin' Azz for sure!

I think he's referring to MJ's comment about not liking the twisties as much as just going straight as fast as possible. Also, just remember.... Dave is an enigma so don't hurt yourself trying to figure him out. :poke:

??? Confusing

Haha ok, let me explain. I once crashed in a corner because of sand and the other was because I tagged a cow coming around a blind corner. I promise I'm not a crazy rider, or inexperienced! Both were freak accidents...I had pictures of the one with the cow. He actually tagged me from the side between my front tire and radiator. So, i've taken the classes, passed with flying colors, been riding all my life, and have never crashed because of driver error. Hope that clears things up

Oh that's right! I totally forgot about that. I thought you were talking about the sweepers on the Cherohala. I forgot which road that was? Yeah, you guys were Haulin' Azz for sure!

Who me :D yea, we had a great time and no I'm not afraid to roll on that gas, but I was not pushing it too much on those sweepers since I was on an unfamiliar road and the events of a few days earlier were still fresh on my mind. By the way my FZ1 will do at least 150 MPH even with my Givi sidecases on ;)

Back