Any Shoei Deals?

Anyone know of any shoei helmet deals?
Im going to get a RF-1100 Server 2 but don't want to pay alot for it.

Like my self you probably have your adds turned off, one of the benefits of payed membership. Before logging on yesterday I noticed a big add across the top touting BIG SAVINGS on Shoei from Revzilla. I have used them before to buy a Shoei and was very happy with both price and service.

Yeah I've seen many vendors do that, advertise a certain price with a certain pic and then you try to buy that one and it's a different price, it sucks. I would really think about e-bay. Make sure it says new. If I'd have checked e-bay before I shelled out 650 for mine I'd have saved a few hundred bucks....

Sign up for Sportbike Track Gear's (STG) email notifications, I got my X-11 replica helmet for 300 to the door. They will pop up with killer 1-2 day sales that are worth it if you jump on it. Customer service is great too.

Just a note on Sports bike track gear though. First not all their reviews are truthful. If you listen to Van there he'll tell you everything he's reviewing is the best...bs. Second, when and or if you have a problem the guys there won't really help you out by exchanging stuff that is defective even if it is within 30 days of purchase, what they'll do is send you to the manufacturer and have them deal with you. SO, while they might have good prices be careful and know that it does come at a price. Note that this post comes after the previous one, I actually had to return a defective item now, the HELD Phantom gloves really don't live up to the hype and for a safety item the stitching coming apart under 30 days is unacceptable in my opinion.

Last edited:
I put the helmet in my cart and its stil $472 for it when it says from $359 on shoei helmets and the cheapest one the have is $377 for a solid.

They like to do that. They probably had one model (and probably one size) that was $359 and they just keep that link active to attract people to their site.

Sucks that some here have had a bad experience, my purchases have all gone very smooth with those guys. Never had to return anything though, so maybe thats why. I can only speak of having received some good deals and fast shipping, emails were replied to. Maybe I got lucky.

I never checked the link in post #3, which looking now is the STG site.... so if they are not doing what they advertise that is no good. I'd at least make a call to see WTF the deal is.

Last edited:
Sign up for Sportbike Track Gear's (STG) email notifications, I got my X-11 replica helmet for 300 to the door. They will pop up with killer 1-2 day sales that are worth it if you jump on it. Customer service is great too.

:+1:
What he said. I couldn't be happier with all the guys over there.

I also wanted to add that I purchased Held Phantom gloves from STG a few years ago, the gloves had some stitching coming apart and loose at the thumb.

Sportbike Track Gear had me return them immediately and sent out a NEW pair with no charge for shipping either way. Never was I directed to Held or anyone else.

I'm sorry our experiences were different, but I've never had any problems at all with Sportbike Track Gear over at least 5 years.

Well like I said, I've been purchasing a lot of gear through them and this is the very first time I had a problem actually it's the second and both times they've washed their hands and pointed me to the manufacturer. The other time was a zipper pull that broke off of a Jacket as soon as I put it on with the tags still in place. Them just pointing me to the manufacturer is unheard of, anyone would just say hey send it back and we'll even pay for the shipping both ways THAT is customer service IMO. I'm not trying to badmouth them but I do want people to be aware that is all.

I also wanted to add that I purchased Held Phantom gloves from STG a few years ago, the gloves had some stitching coming apart and loose at the thumb.

Sportbike Track Gear had me return them immediately and sent out a NEW pair with no charge for shipping either way. Never was I directed to Held or anyone else.

I'm sorry our experiences were different, but I've never had any problems at all with Sportbike Track Gear over at least 5 years.

+1 for Ebay

2 months ago I bought an Anthracite RF-1100 for $83 on Ebay. It was a display model that no one bid on cuz it had a little chip in the paint in the back... just cosmetic. My spectra visor for it almost cost as much ($63, but with Mil discount). I still wear my RF-1000 for commuting since it's broken in nicely and keep the nice pretty RF-1100 for backup and/or just looking good.

If you want flawless with the comfort that no one else has fondled your brain bucket, then you'll probably have to cough up that $472. But if you are flexible there are some good deals on ebay.

Oh yeah, and you can get RF-1000 helmets hella cheap. I really do like the RF-1100, but still like my RF-1000 even better. You could probably find an RF-1000 Sever on ebay for a steal.

Last edited:

Thanks, theWolfTamer!

I have been looking around, and combing the threads for Shoei RF-1100 deals too. I think I'm going to pick up the RF-1100 in Diabolic Revelation TC-5 (XXL)
RF-1100-Diabolic-Re-TC-5.jpg
RF-1100-Diabolic-Re-TC-5rear.jpg

and my wife is going to pick up the RF-1100 in Diabolic Divinity TC-6 (M)
RF-1100-Dia-Divinity-TC-6.jpg
RF-1100-Dia-Divinity-TC-6-rear.jpg

Due to the above post, I checked that site out, and they claimed they were unable to publish their current price, but I could email an inquiry. They responded back on the 2 helmets above with a quote of $408.80 each. I have no idea how long that will last, or what graphics it applies to, but I'm going to jump on it ASAP. They suggested I would have to call them to work out the deal. :deal:

Last edited:
My local guy was having a big Shoei sale, with RF-1100s and Qwests on sale for starting at $360 and $299 respectively.

I'm going to go check them out as those are killer prices, especially for Canada.

2 months ago I bought an Anthracite RF-1100 for $83 on Ebay. It was a display model that no one bid on cuz it had a little chip in the paint in the back... just cosmetic. My spectra visor for it almost cost as much ($63, but with Mil discount). I still wear my RF-1000 for commuting since it's broken in nicely and keep the nice pretty RF-1100 for backup and/or just looking good.

If you want flawless with the comfort that no one else has fondled your brain bucket, then you'll probably have to cough up that $472. But if you are flexible there are some good deals on ebay.

Oh yeah, and you can get RF-1000 helmets hella cheap. I really do like the RF-1100, but still like my RF-1000 even better. You could probably find an RF-1000 Sever on ebay for a steal.

You can definitely find deals on the RF1000. I sold mine for cheap (used, but...) because I had gotten to the point where I really didn't need so many helmets floating around. I would wear one again, it was a tad heavy but fit awesome and was quiet. The TZR is a good option for a more basic lid.

Back