Any riders near Louisville, KY?

MHS or anyone else interested in getting together for a ride Saturday or Sunday this coming weekend? The weather is supposed to be great, and it would be nice to meet some local riders. I could go either day, but want to nail it down soon because I will probably go fishing the other day :)

I was planning to map out a country route ahead of time. Would like to ride for 2-6 hours and prefer to get started early (by 8AM) but am flexible.

PS. Has anyone in the area ever done the 26.6K-mile valve check? Would you be willing to show me through it in exchange for a generous supply of homebrew? :icon_beer:

I have some stuff to do on Saturday, the timing of which I don't know yet -- but I should be able to get out for a couple hours in the morning.

I have some stuff to do on Saturday, the timing of which I don't know yet -- but I should be able to get out for a couple hours in the morning.
I'm fishing Sunday, so that's perfect. What time will you be able to head out? We could meet up at the Thorntons with the Dunkin Donuts by Kmart.

I was thinking of heading either out toward Taylorsville Lake, or up toward Bedford.

That's right around the corner from my house, and I think I need to get gas so that works out great.

I can head out at pretty much any time. It's a Friday night - lets not play toooooo early on a Saturday morning, though.

Hey Billy, yeah it's me. The move was a long time coming. When we found out we were expecting last year, that kicked it into high gear. I'll miss those rides though. Hopefully our paths will cross again at the Gap or something. Keep it rubber side down!

Back