Any of you guys

It's made to look like a MIVV GP.... given the choice... I'd save the extra cash and get the MIVV.... I don't have one, but, there is a lot of cheap stuff coming from China these days... I'd worry about fit and finish... and I'd worry about how long it would hold up after some heat and rain..... just my .02

I am new to the bike world but this just looks real cheap... I wouldnt go with that exhaust if I were you... I imagine its going to be missing parts that should come with it. at least thats my experience with ebay parts

I'll have to submit the 3rd thumb down Gunny. You gotta be careful about guys selling stuff that is coming out of China. There are only a handful of Chinese Factories that stamp out stuff made to our exact specs. Trust me on this one. I had a chinese scooter back in 2000. I paid only $899.00 shipped to my door from Texas. It was a 150cc bike that ran really well. The only problem was the hardware which went into it. I learned firsthand about the factories over there from an importer down in South Jersey. He had to go over there at least once every two months to keep them honest. They stamped out great quality parts for him and he has really grown in the scooter world. He also, by the way, is a huge Yamaha fan and owns a stable of VMax's from many different years. Anyway, looking at the ad, I would wait and buy the real thing in this case.

Gunny, as the others have stated stay away from that Made in China exhaust. I can't imagine that the quality is very good and you probably wont be happy with it in the long run.

As for a tail tidy go with one from UK based Evotech. That is what I have on my bike and the fit and finish is top quality.

Back