Another Top Sellerie

Hi Recived my new seat late last week, look's good but I am not happy with the way passenger seat pad fitment.

I ordered the following;
Type 1 deluxe seat
YAMAHA FZ1 S [≥ 2006]

Model Year : 2006
Colors and materials
Front of seat : SEL065
Front strip : SEL005
Seats : SEL065
Strips : SEL005
Edging : SEL034
Stitching and embroiderery
3 cm stitching line : Red
Lettering style : Contour des lettres seulement
Thread color : Red
Text : FZ1 S
Designs on seats
Designs : no
Shape, Gel®, seat heater
Shape : long raised
Gel : none
Seat heaters : none
Base options
Choice : I buy a base
Optional informations
Driver size : 5.1 ft
Driver weight : 63.3 kg

Has anyone else had an issue with the passenger seat pad fitment?

Wow. That's terrible. You should, in no way, let that go just because you don't normally take passengers. I mean, do you really have that money to waste, and do you want them to just have your money and give you a crap product? I sure would never let that one just go. If I were top sellerie, I'd be embarrassed, and take it back at my expense and get you a new one out right away. I've heard good things about them on these forums, so they probably will take care of it for you...

I have been chasing them by e mail and phone but I have not managed to obtain a response from them. I don't have money to waste and it was well packaged and does not appear to be damaged. It does appear to be a manufacturing fault . Still if I get no joy I may Have to road trip to the base in France, I may be able to tie it into some product testing if I'm lucky.

Response from Top Sellerie

I have today recived the following response from the manufactura.
Good morning,
It seems that the seat cover is a little bit too stretched and it seems that the seat base*is somewhat bent.
As a consequence, we will send you today by e-mail*a*UPS return label, you will just have to print it and call UPS so that they can come and pick up the parcel. We will then replace the passenger seat and send you back the replacement seat. Everything will be paid, you will have nothing to pay.

Best regards,

Top Sellerie

I will up date the post once I have a replacement passenger seat. Thank you for all your support.

Back