Another nice ride on the FZ1

TheHaze

Im on a video kick since I recently received my awesome bar mount from contour

enjoy :tup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdtpoScSfXA]Yamaha FZ1 is a sportbike - YouTube[/ame]

Tell your buddy to get some gloves on. Hope your skin is covered up to. Looks like a hoot of a road. Funny, some Video's or most looke like there flying and there not, yours looks like your not but your speedo says you are ?
That a GoPro ? Open back or closed.

Tell your buddy to get some gloves on. Hope your skin is covered up to. Looks like a hoot of a road. Funny, some Video's or most looke like there flying and there not, yours looks like your not but your speedo says you are ?
That a GoPro ? Open back or closed.

Its a Contour Roam on the bar mount. and I ask my buddy everytime I see him "Did you get gloves yet?" he swears he does not need them. We'll see

I have the healtech Speedo Healer V4 I got from Holeshot I guess 30FPS videos really dont show everything. = (

Your buddy is a twit (extended wheelies on open road with inadequate gear) and both of your riding is irresponsible under the conditions. I don't particularly care if you want to crash and burn but that type of riding is why a large swath of the public hates these 'crotch rockets', so it affects all of us in the long run. It's one thing to have a bit of fun out on the open road but if this is your normal riding style you need to go to the track.

Your buddy is a twit (extended wheelies on open road with inadequate gear) and both of your riding is irresponsible under the conditions. I don't particularly care if you want to crash and burn but that type of riding is why a large swath of the public hates these 'crotch rockets', so it affects all of us in the long run. It's one thing to have a bit of fun out on the open road but if this is your normal riding style you need to go to the track.

no less responsible than an old lady who doesnt use her turn signal or the police officer talking on his cell phone...

I get what youre saying but no matter who what or where someone somewhere will hate no matter what happens...

Back