Another new guy

Hello from Central Arkansas. I've been lurking here a couple weeks in preparation for purchasing my new-to-me used FZ1. I just wanted to pipe up and say hey, and thanks for all the information I've already learned. I just sold my last bike a couple weeks ago, a 2006 Triumph Sprint ST. My previous 5 bikes were 4 GSX-R1000s and a CBR 600. I really liked the Sprint and its touring capabilities but I always longed for the sound and powerband from an inline-4.

I picked the bike up last weekend just north of Milwaukee, which was a 1600-mile round trip for me. It's a 2008 with 2k miles, and already had a carbon fiber Akrapovic slip-on and Power Commander installed. So far I have only added an Evotech fender eliminator with mini iridium rear signals and Shogun frame sliders. I also have a smoke Puig DB screen on the UPS truck headed here.

I'm looking forward to lots of good miles and tons of good info on this site.

Welcome to the Forum. We are glad you are here; there are some great riders on this forum if you need anything. Be careful, you may become addicted as we all have.

:welcome: and congrats! Great looking ride you picked up! Keep coming with the pics and let us know if you need any help with it. :tup:

Good choice. I agree with you: The Triumph fans are always bragging about the great rumble of their triples. I love the turbo sound of an inline 4.

Back