Another new fz1 owner

Hi all

Picked up my 09 fz1s last week, what a great bike and its lots of fun. I'm having a new can (Leovince SBK Evo II Factory Carbon) fitted on Saturday which should look very cool and open some more top end power. Already fitted a new tail light with built in indicators and a tail tidy.

Enjoy your new toy, and welcome to the FZ1-Forum.

You'll like it here...very knowledgeable folks (not me :cry:), and a great place to find all you wanted to know about your new baby, and even more stuff about people you didn't want to know about them...:chat:

How many miles did it have when you got it?
What color?
Any previous mods done to it?
Do the tires in England have to be installed backwards since you all are on the wrong side of the road? J/K!! :disturbed

:welcome:another one from england where abouts im from gosport near portsmouth. any way you will enjoy the fz1 loads of power ive had mine since last november

cheers dave

:welcome:another one from england where abouts im from gosport near portsmouth. any way you will enjoy the fz1 loads of power ive had mine since last november

cheers dave

I'm surprised how much power the fz1 has, is it a secret ? because no one told me what a good bike it is.

I'm in north Devon
9950d4cf.jpg

Back