another harley hits the road

I have been seeing a large group of harleys riding together in one area and for the most partthey have no helmets but do have the badass bandana's and evn quite a few in shorts no helmets no shirts.I round the turn on a road called Goldmine outside of Ft Indiantown gap and heres this whole group of assclowns sans protective gear sitting along the road probably 30 bikes or more seems 2 of the dumb dicks decided to dismount the bikes and slide along the road did i mention no helmets.laying there on the road with the meager contents of his skull spilling onto the pavement.It never ceases to amaze me at the stupidity of riders at least my age that still fail to wear any gear I have been in and seen enuff wrecks that it scares me into wearing my gear or staying at home!!!

I have to say I have had my fair share of road rash over the years while not wearing my protective gear usually in the warm weather but I also always wear a full face helmet at least 3 of which now have gouges in them so im sure my brain would be a lot mushier than it already is w o the helmet. I guess that's one way of thinning out the gene pool if you decide your head is tougher than asphalt. Hate to see anybody get messed up like that.even a barley rider.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Of course I meant harley rider but I guess if they just left the bar they could be a barley and hops rider.

Wow, you hate to see that no matter what they are riding. I am so glad I did not get a boring cruiser. I rented a Harley while I was training across the country at Camp Pendleton from Eagle Rider in San Diego. It was the only brand they had and they only had one full face helmet to rent. Needless to say I got it.

Of course I meant harley rider but I guess if they just left the bar they could be a barley and hops rider.

thats a good one!!!this is the second downed harley rider in the last month I have personally seen that was wearing no helmet

You know the sad thing is that the other 30 riders parked along side their fallen buddies will have ridden away having learned nothing :thinking:

very well said my friend.I was getting on the hiway to go to the store and here comes another brainiac shorts ,tee shirt,no helmet,flip flops,just done raining and he was riding on the yellow line?????????!!!!!! I hate to keep beating a dead horse but this is sumthin that just really gets under my skin.My sister in laws boyfriend aguy in his late 40's wrecked last fall ,I offered my best wishes then found out he was drunk when he wrecked.that was the end of being nice when I saw them over christmas i laid into them about how freakin stupid they were,they dont talk to me anymore,oh well

very well said my friend.I was getting on the hiway to go to the store and here comes another brainiac shorts ,tee shirt,no helmet,flip flops,just done raining and he was riding on the yellow line?????????!!!!!! I hate to keep beating a dead horse but this is sumthin that just really gets under my skin.My sister in laws boyfriend aguy in his late 40's wrecked last fall ,I offered my best wishes then found out he was drunk when he wrecked.that was the end of being nice when I saw them over christmas i laid into them about how freakin stupid they were,they dont talk to me anymore,oh well

Brother in law has a Road King, has a beany helmet for rain gear. Wont ride in any state with helmet law. He seems to think rain hurts your noggin more than asphalt. Worst thing is that my sister rides on his pillion.

Back