Another bike ruined

The Batbike

Hey Bruce Wayne has to ride something!
I do like the pipes though, and the all black is nice. Just needs a set of fins back there and maybe some bright red pin stripes...hmmm. I think I hear commisioner Gorden calling.:nana:

Last edited:
If you knew the area that "thing" is in, I'd bet he's a street racer. He's in a burb of our state capitol and he was probably "running for money". There is a dealer pretty close to where he's from that seems to specialize in the "Fat" tire look on any bike. When I was there a little over a year ago I was amazed at the bikes they had converted to the huge rear tire theme. It pretty much ruins them in my mind but then again, there are a few riders who insist that's the way to go. You can tell he ran off the track once too often asking $22 K for that rig.

Could not agree with you more!

Does the for sale price include returning it back to stock and remachining a new rear wheel to match?

Last edited:
That's just disgusting. I just have to shake my head when I see that, what possesses someone to want to ruin a nice bike like that, man.

That's just disgusting. I just have to shake my head when I see that, what possesses someone to want to ruin a nice bike like that, man.

I guess I'll never understand it either. I've seen a few similar to that one at the local car/bike show on Saturday nights during the summer. The funniest part is that they think their bikes look so great...I guess to each their own :rolleyes:

Ghetto... Lot sof those rolling around Houston with gigantic chicken strips.

Not surprised by the chicken strip. Once you stretch the wheelbase like that and hang a fat tire out back it doesn't really want to turn. Plus I guess if you go to those extreme measures then you're only interested in going in a straight line anyway.

If your the kinda person that likes to go 100% balls out in a straight line and then thee point turn around a corner its a good deal. On the other hand if you actually ride the bike then thats gonna be tricky :shaking head:

Back