And I'm Back

Dude! You've missed a crap-load of stuff since you've been gone. New bikes, old bikes, mod-fests, you name it!

Glad to see you online... have you had the bike out at all? Michele and I have been riding for two weeks now. ;) We're going great!

So tell us where you've been keeping busy (and neglecting us.... :( ) :D

I'm back guys, and just in time for riding haha
How's everyone doing?

PJ!!! Whats going on brother??!! We missed ya buddy! I hope all is going well with the new job and that the family is good. You missed a bunch of stuff happening here! A bunch of rebuilds, track bikes, etc! Time for you to catch up on all the events. Glad to see you back. How is the job going?

haha wow it seems like i did miss a lot.i took my bike out last week on sunday. it was great weather. we rode through some twisties and my friend took me through down town and fenway. it was me with my fz-1, him with his 09 hayabusa and his friend had a really nice ducati 999. i had never rode downtown and i don't really think i'll make a habit of it because of all the congestion and crazy drivers, but it was pretty fun. i realized about half way through our ride that my registration was expired haha. so i have to renew it this week. as for the job. well, the job is great! i graduated on monday and started workin on friday. I just got off work about an hour ago.

PJ!!! Whats going on brother??!! We missed ya buddy! I hope all is going well with the new job and that the family is good. You missed a bunch of stuff happening here! A bunch of rebuilds, track bikes, etc! Time for you to catch up on all the events. Glad to see you back. How is the job going?

also, tell me about this yzf1000, i'm pretty sure you didn't have it when i left... looks good!

also, tell me about this yzf1000, i'm pretty sure you didn't have it when i left... looks good!

Yeah buddy! I actually picked it up in East Bridgewater, Mass. back on January 29th. Tony found it on C.L. for me. I picked it up with 11,181 original miles on it for 2 grand. I got it home and the rebuild began! Eight weeks later she is as good as new! Picked it up from Ivan's yesterday and she sounds sweet! The thread of the rebuild is here in a "sticky" somewhere with plenty of pictures for ya!

Oh and, Congrats on graduating!!!

Yeah buddy! I actually picked it up in East Bridgewater, Mass. back on January 29th. Tony found it on C.L. for me. I picked it up with 11,181 original miles on it for 2 grand. I got it home and the rebuild began! Eight weeks later she is as good as new! Picked it up from Ivan's yesterday and she sounds sweet! The thread of the rebuild is here in a "sticky" somewhere with plenty of pictures for ya!

Oh and, Congrats on graduating!!!

oh man, too bad i was at the academy, i would have brought you to lunch or something if i was available. east bridgewater is only a town away from easton, where i grew up!

oh man, too bad i was at the academy, i would have brought you to lunch or something if i was available. east bridgewater is only a town away from easton, where i grew up!

I knew we were close by some members here on the site. Me and Richie made a quick trip out of it though. At that time I didn't have the trailer yet and had borrowed a buddy's pick up so I needed to get there and back quickly. Now with the trailer I'm not limited anymore to how far I can go!! We'll meet up you can believe that!

Back