An Argument For Spending The Extra $$ On A Product From A Reputable Company

I have been guilty more than once of buying a Chinese knockoff part to save some dough. I'm glad, however, that I bought a Yoshimura slip on. I noticed while washing my bike that one of the retention springs was missing from my exhaust. I looked up contact infor for Yoshimura on their website because I had no idea where to even look for this item. I emailed and told them I was missing a spring. Within 30 minutes, and without asking where I bought the part, or how long I've had the part, they emailed back and asked for my mailing address. When I gave them the info, they responded immediately and told me a replacement spring is on the way. No fuss, no muss. I know it's an inexpensive part, but the service is impressive all the same.

Now you know why they are the NO.1 in the world!!

High quality parts + Price + Service = Top of the top.

I know that there are also other companies like Akrapovic, Arrow, Leo Vince ect... out there but Yoshimura is a step higher than the rest!

Don't be so sure that only Yoshi is No.1.....
2 years ago and while i was washing the bike,i noticed that the baffle from my Racefit exhaust had cracked at a point for some mm.....
Minus damage but it was a damage.....Probably from the good roads we have here in Greece.....Anyway,i mailed them with detailed photos and the next day they asked me my adrress.....They told me that a new and re-inforced baffle was on the way....That's why Racefit is the No.1 for me,even more than Akra,Leo,Yoshi etc.........

:shine::shine:

I have been guilty more than once of buying a Chinese knockoff part to save some dough. I'm glad, however, that I bought a Yoshimura slip on. I noticed while washing my bike that one of the retention springs was missing from my exhaust. I looked up contact infor for Yoshimura on their website because I had no idea where to even look for this item. I emailed and told them I was missing a spring. Within 30 minutes, and without asking where I bought the part, or how long I've had the part, they emailed back and asked for my mailing address. When I gave them the info, they responded immediately and told me a replacement spring is on the way. No fuss, no muss. I know it's an inexpensive part, but the service is impressive all the same.

Good to hear...I had a similar experience with them. I damaged the rubber cushion that goes on the inside of the muffler strap and they sent me a replacement free of charge.

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin

Many old guys are wise. Many people have forgotten what quality is and why it is still sought after by many people.

Back