AMA Superbike Race - South Jersey

I actually found the picture that I took and it shows the two clamps on one side of the line. Pretty dumb mistake on my part that could have saved me a whole lot of time and trouble. Lesson: always check your connections before closing things up!
14-3.jpg

Sounds like you all had a blast...its killing me to read all this and know my bike looks like this....and my body looks like this. Richie's got game eh Billy, that grey outfit chick was smokin!!!

WOW great writeup and pics/video!! I originally lived in Vineland which is the next town away from Millville. Lots of history in that area believe it or not. Seems like it still making history with what's going on now.

THanks for sharing!

WOW great writeup and pics/video!! I originally lived in Vineland which is the next town away from Millville. Lots of history in that area believe it or not. Seems like it still making history with what's going on now.

THanks for sharing!

Yeah Twist, Me, my son, EarZach (Dave), and his Dad Harry, rode up to Vineland on Saturday to eat at AppleBee's. We had a great time.

Sounds like you all had a blast...its killing me to read all this and know my bike looks like this....and my body looks like this. Richie's got game eh Billy, that grey outfit chick was smokin!!!

Chip! I'm still cringing from those xray shots. I hope to God that you turn out better than the FZ did. My co-workers can't stomach the x-rays either. I know, just by looking at them, that your in a great deal of pain. My heart goes out to you brother. Feel better my friend. I hope the wife and kids are doing fine as well.

Back